Back To All Jobs
People Operations Analyst
The People Ops Analyst plays a vital role at Coinbase by serving as the first point of contact for benefits, payroll, 401k, and perks; managing promotions, internal transfers, and offboarding; assisting with the immigration and visa process; and maintaining our HRIS, employee files, etc. As an Analyst, you have the opportunity to impact every employee's experience at Coinbase. You’ll work closely with the People Ops team to create a powerful and engaging experience for all employees. You'll be working closely with an HR team of 7 who will provide strong mentorship and development opportunities. We have a healthy foundation and we’re looking for an individual to bring their talents to help us continue to build the most effective People Ops organization on the planet.
- Serve as the first point of contact for all employee questions regarding benefits, payroll, 401k's, perks, etc.
- Own immigration and visa processes for foreign national employees
- Maintain our HRIS and track all employment changes
- Manage and improve the Coinbase employee lifecycle - including offboarding- and ensure that it represents our culture, mission, and values
- Assist with payroll processing
- Think creatively about the employee experience - find ways to improve every People Ops interaction
- Help drive Learning & Development and Diversity & Inclusion initiatives
- 1+ years experience within Human Resources
- Familiarity with HRIS Systems such as BambooHR, ADP, Sequoia Benefits, Navia, Fidelity 401k administration, Zendesk, etc.
- A strong desire to build your HR career
- Experience in startup culture - comfortable with ambiguity and non-stop problem solving, building, and action
- Extremely detail-oriented - you can’t sleep at night if loose ends haven’t been tied off
- Strong interest in process improvement - you love finding ways to make processes more efficient and streamlined
- Proficient with Google apps, especially Google Sheets - strong analytical and data manipulation skills, experience using pivot tables, creating charts and graphs
- Impeccable judgment and ability to handle confidential information
- Creative, innovative, passionate
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- BS/BA degree
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply For This Job
* = required field